Manage multiple projects and collaborate globally with ease.
No other project management package gives you the flexibility to handle complex development and relief projects from beginning to end. Designed to help you make the most of your resources while increasing your ability to prioritize, filter, and sort information, Cohort offers a wide range of Project Management features, including:
- An easy-to-read hierarchical breakdown of any given project to help determine the distribution of accountability. Project managers can define, track, and manage each level or point in the accountability chain, as well as analyze data from the top level of the whole project or from any subproject level.
- The ability to record data on the characteristics of project beneficiaries. Project managers can then evaluate the intersections of performance, spending, and other beneficiary information.
- The ability to organize a project by subject/sector and region/country and other key words.
- The ability to track documents, agreements, staff, consultants, partners, funders, volunteers, vendors, reports, and deliverables.
- The ability to easily consolidate multiple work plans, budgets, and frameworks.